- 30% of the booking fee is paid with the booking.
- The remaining amount is paid no later than 2 weeks before the trip.
- Bookings made within 14 days before the trip are paid for the entire tour at once.
An agreement between the customer and the organizer becomes binding when:
a) the organizer has confirmed the customer's order in writing.
b) the customer has paid the agreed booking fee according to the booking conditionsCancellation terms
- The customer has the right to cancel the tour free of charge up to 14 days before the trip. The cancellation should be made by writing to Go Archipelagos e-mail [email protected]
- If the cancellation takes place less than 14 days before, the organizer retains 50% of the paid tour price.
- The organizers have the right to cancel the trip if the pre-announced minimum number of participants has not been reached, but no later than two weeks before the start of the trip.
- Go Archipelago has the right to cancel the trip due to Force majeure. Reimbursement of the trip according to the current package travel law.Payment methods
All tours purchased via Go Archipelago are invoiced and should be paid according to the stated booking conditions. Safety and security
Go Archipelago functions as a registered travel agency and follows the Finnish Competition and Consumer Authority's regulations in accordance with the Package Travel Act.
During the Covid-19 pandemic, Go Archipelago follows the recommendations given by the health authorities. No large groups of people occur and the safety distance is respected. The service providers involved in the packages also follow the current recommendations.
We kindly ask you to cancel the trip as soon as possible if you have flu symptoms or have been in contact with someone who has been infected with Corona. Cancellations due to Covid-19 are fully reimbursed or can be rebooked at a later time free of charge.